To answer to the needs from the geriatric care providers, we designed a family of chairs combining comfort and a designer look to enable less spritely users to stand up more easily. We drew on our experience acquired over more than eighty years in the business to design this one-seat chair and two-and-a-half-seat sofa. The Nestor armchair is characterised by its futuristically high side panels.
- Comfortable, functional seats, each with its own design and look.
- Subtle, central elements such as the form of the seat frame to make standing up easier, the back (active or passive sitting posture) to ensure comfort even when sitting for a long time and the armrests, which give the sitter plenty of support when standing up.
- Invisible steel strip frame mounted on the sides.
- Upholstered back and seat, with a removable seat as standard to make cleaning easier.
- Curved stained solid beech legs with floor glide
- The Nestor armchair is part of the Nestor Family and is available with five different sides: Deco, Nestor (maximum support when standing up), Pilot (with low or high armrest), Retro (with low or high backrest) and Wing